Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Tasty Ad
Whether you are new to Tasty Ad or an existing client, you may have some questions about us. Below are some of the most common:
- Who is Tasty Ad for? Our platform is for everyone in the out of home advertising industry. From the smallest of companies where the owners handle sales and design. To medium to large companies who need to produce artwork quickly and effectively.
- Can I use Tasty Ad to design wrap, trivision, or poster flex billboards? Yes! We support most billboard sizes and formats. If you need a high-resolution version for print, simply fill out the High Res Request form and send us the art you need converted. We will convert it and email it back to you. The fee is $25 per ad.
- I need a more custom ad designed. What can I do? No problem. We have been designing custom Out of Home ads for many years and know how to make an effective ad. Check out our custom ad gallery here or place your order for a custom ad here.
- Do you offer technical support if I need help? Absolutely. We are here to help with any questions or training you need Monday thru Saturday. Give us a call, send us an email or fill out the form on the contact page. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
- Has Tasty strategy proven to increase sales and client retention? Yes. These tools and techniques have been used by our outdoor advertising company for a decade and have resulted in a 95% occupancy rate in our local market. For more information contact us and we would love to talk more about it with you.
- How often do you add new design templates and photos? We will be adding new templates and photos every 2-3 months. We do this to ensure the ads do not get stale.
- Is there a cancellation fee? No. You can cancel anytime. There is no cancellation fee.
- Does Tasty Ad integrate with any digital signage scheduling programs? Not currently, however we are looking into it closely and plan on integrating soon.
- What makes Tasty Ad different than what we are currently doing? Tasty Ad is going to help you in several different ways. First of all, it will save you time and money by not having to rely solely on a designer. Secondly, it’s a tool to help you make more sales and keep more clients.
- What size billboards/displays does Tasty Ad offer?
400×800 Ratio: 4’x8′, 5’x10′, 6’x12′, 8’x16′, 10’x20′, 12’x24
400×840 Ratio: 10’x21′, 11’x23′, 11.5’x24′, 12’x25′
400×920 Ratio: 10’x23′, 10.5’x24′, 13’x30′
400×1000 Ratio: 10’x25′, 12’x30′, 13’x32′, 14’x35′
400×1200 Ratio: 10’x30′, 10.5’x32′, 11’x33′, 12’x36′, 14’x42′
400×1400 Ratio: 10’x35′, 10.5’x36′ 12’x42′, 14’x48′
Digital Display (TV Screen) 1080×1920 (Horizontal)
- What if a business does not have a logo? Occasionally you will encounter this. If it’s a brand new business or a politician running for office. Don’t worry. There is a solution.We recommend using a free online logo maker like Square Space – Click Here. You simply type the company name or person’s name. Change the color and font if you wish. And download the logo to you computer. You can then upload it to Tasty Ad. Rectangular shapes work best. See example below.