Advertising and Marketing Claims for Tobacco-free Pouches
DUBLIN, Jan. 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Market Advertising Claims for CBD and Nicotine Tobacco-Free Pouches” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report covers the study of advertising and marketing claims for tobacco-free pouches within the key markets.
The report contains 3 sections which analyze advertising and marketing claims within 3 regions: European Union countries, other European (non-EU) countries and the United States of America. To differentiate advertising and marketing claims among different tobacco-free products, these products were categorized into the nicotine pouches, CBD and non-nicotine pouches and hybrid nicotine plus CBD pouches.
The report overviews advertising and marketing claims for these three categories within the key markets mentioned above. In certain countries tobacco-free pouches may be advertised on television, radio, social media, and billboards, by influencers, etc. In other countries there is a ban on advertising these products as harmless tobacco-free alternatives or any kind of advertising.
The following advertising restrictions for tobacco-free pouches are usually applied in most markets mentioned above:
- Advertising aimed at children or teenagers is forbidden
- Advertising materials should not imply that a certain tobacco-free nicotine product is less harmful than other such products
- No vitalizing or healing properties for CBD pouches
Key Topics Covered:
1. Advertising claims for tobacco-free pouches in the European Union
1.1. Nicotine non-tobacco pouches
1.2. CBD pouches
1.3. CBD and nicotine mix pouches
2. Advertising claims for tobacco-free pouches in other European countries (non-EU members)
2.1. Nicotine non-tobacco pouches
2.2. CBD pouches
2.3. CBD and nicotine mix pouches
3. Advertising claims for tobacco-free pouches in the United States of America
3.1. Nicotine non-tobacco pouches
3.2. CBD pouches
3.3. CBD and nicotine mix pouches
- 2ONET Labs Inc.
- 4NX nicotine pouches
- AG Snus
- Boldt Runners Corp.
- British American Tobacco
- British American Tobacco Sweden AB
- Burger Sohne Holding AG (Altria Group)
- Dholakia Tobacco Pvt. Ltd.
- Embassy of Snus UAB
- Empire of Snus
- Enorama Pharma AB
- Fedrs Sp.Z.o.o.
- fk components GmbH
- Fully Loaded LLC
- Gotlandssnus AB
- Grenkem OU
- Habit Factory in Sweden AB
- Iceland Store Ltd.
- Imperial Tobacco Ltd.
- Jake’s Mint Chew, LLC
- Japan Tobacco International – JTI
- Kordula UAB
- Lifted Liquids, Inc.
- Linan Produktios
- Live Awesome LLC
- Live Free Snuff
- Ministry of Snus
- Multifill AG
- Nicopods EHF
- Nord Snus
- Nordic Noir Sweden AB – Nordic Noir Holding Ltd. – Delikatessgrossisten i Norden AB
- Novel Recreations Sweden AB
- Pavo Pouches
- Rogue Holdings, LLC (Swisher)
- Skruf Snus (Skruf AB)
- Sno No Tobacco Products AB
- Sweden AB
- Swedish Match
- TCF GROUP
- TeaZa Energy, LLC
- The Art Factory
- The Grinds
- Twinroll Service AB
- UAB N.G.P Empire
- Vika Svensson
- Vilosophy UK Limited
- VILOSOPHY UK LTD
- Voon Innovation AB
- XQS E2 Sweden AB
- Zafari Holdings Limited
- Zoetic International PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l8bmhc
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets