SELLING SHORT-RUN DOOH CAMPAIGNS
Tips for selling short-run DOOH campaigns:
• Get payment upfront for the entire campaign.
• Make it preemptable so you can re-sell the space to a longer-term advertiser if one comes along.
• Increase your advertising cost for short-term campaigns.
• Limit the creative to 1 ad. Or have the advertiser provide their own.
• Factories and other facilities are often hiring. Typically these start as short-term advertising runs.
• Advertisers looking to promote new product launches.
• Business that move to new locations.
• General public billboard buying platforms like Billboard4Me.