Global Outdoor Advertising Market 2021: Intensifying Digital Out of Home (DOOH) Advertising Market
DUBLIN, Dec. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Outdoor Advertising Market (Billboards, Transit and Furniture): Insights and Forecast with Potential Impact of COVID-19 (2021-2025)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global outdoor advertising market value is forecasted to reach US$58.80 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 12.26%, for the period spanning from 2021 to 2025.
Factors such as a booming tourism industry, growing programmatic digital display Ad spending, increasing urban populace, accelerating economic growth and improving consumer confidence are expected to drive the market.
However, growth of the industry would be challenged by outbound telemarketing market growth in developing economies, intensive competition and stringent regulations.
A few notable trends include intensifying DOOH advertising market, rising street furniture outdoor advertising market, market consolidation, involvement of artificial intelligence, launch of innovative out-of-home advertisement tools and developing beacon technology fondness.
Outdoor advertising helps the advertiser to reach that audience who do not have access to traditional advertisements such as young generation, corporate guys and middle-class population thus allowing the advertiser to target particular demographics, ages, income, and ethnic groups. The popular outdoor advertising categories are billboards, street furniture, transit and alternative advertising. Presently, billboards are the most demand medium owing to high demand for digital billboards in malls and other tourist infrastructures in various countries.
The fastest growing regional market is the U.S. due to rising digital OOH promotion tools such as a jukebox, spectacular and signage adoption by the corporates, restaurant owners and telecom sector to endorse their products and target the moving populous in different areas.
Scope of the report
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global outdoor advertisement market, segmented on the basis of types i.e. billboards, street furniture and transit.
- The major regional markets (China, The U.S., Japan, UK, Australia and Canada) have been analyzed.
- The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players i.e. JCDecaux SA, Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc., Lamar Advertising Company, Outfront Media Inc., APG – SGA Group and Stroer SE & Co. KGaA. are also presented in detail.
- Booming Tourism Industry
- Growing Programmatic Digital Display Ad Spending
- Increasing Urban Populace
- Accelerating Economic Growth
- Improving Consumer Confidence
Key Trends & Developments
- Intensifying Digital Out of Home (DOOH) Advertising Market
- Rising Street Furniture Outdoor Advertising Market
- Involvement of Artificial Intelligence
- Launch of Innovative Out-of-Home Advertisement Tools
- Developing Beacon Technology Fondness
- Growing Outbound Telemarketing Market in Developing Economies
- Intense Competition
- Stringent Regulations
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Impact of COVID-19
2.1 Impact of COVID-19 on Global Economy
2.2 Online Penetration of Industries
2.3 Increasing Social Media Users
3. Global Advertising Market Analysis
3.1 Global Advertising Market Value
3.2 Global Advertising Market Value Forecast
3.3 Global Advertising Market Value by Segments
3.4 Global Advertising Expenditures by Country
4. Global Outdoor Advertising Market Analysis
4.1 Global Outdoor Advertising Market Value
4.2 Global Outdoor Advertising Market Value Forecast
4.3 Global Outdoor Advertising Market Value by Segments
4.4 Global Outdoor Advertising Market Value by Country
5. Regional Outdoor Advertising Market Analysis
6. Market Dynamics
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- JCDecaux SA
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.
- Lamar Advertising Company
- Outfront Media Inc.
- APG – SGA Group
- Stroer SE & Co. KGaA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kppdg4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets